Thursday, February 9, 2012

ASDFGHJKL

Life is a story.  
Where we become each piece that holds a role.  
Between them there are good and also not.  
I’m not understand way they think that would just destroy someone's life.  
Now I like to be helpless.  
Hope has gone, the shadow becomes a point where the fact that end in bitter.  
I'm now in a way that could not be found where there is a light.
 My life seemed completely dark.  
Without one friend, friends, even people who love me.  
Someone has now taken all of my hopes, I like a doll that can only be in the fun of.  
When bored at the live.  
I'm now a weak and helpless.

All I wanted was a sense
 I do not want everything I've got in grab by people who do not have it right people.
 I sometimes just be silent and smiling, when they're toying with my feelings
 I can only crying when no one had cares with me.
 If I die, I just want you to know the truth, my heart collapsed, tired of and helpless
 I want an loving caress
 I just want understanding, 
 and I just want a friendship that knows no time, distance and even socially.  
I should not live, I live just a string of words that is undelivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment